The iMXPW USB-C to HDMI VGA adapter offers a plug and play solution for our USB-C ported laptop to an external TV/monitor/projector with HDMI and VGA port.
Side 1 (Input): USB-C Port (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) *1
Side 2 (Output): HDMI (4K*2K, 30Hz) *1
Side 2 (Output): VGA (1080P, 60Hz) *1
Hub Color: Space Gray + Black
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Color: Black
Cable Length: 9.5cm (exclude plug & socket two ends)
Net Weight of Hub: 44g
1. Both HDMI and VGA output supports VIDEO to monitor/HDTV. HDMI also supports AUDIO output, but VGA doesn't have that capability.
2. There is no HDMI and VGA cable in the package, you may buy it for yourselves.
3. When the signal does not transmit, please check whether the interfaces on both ends are tightened, or try to make usb-c interface flip and then insert it twice.
4. This travel adapter is compatible with USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal (DP Alt Mode).
5. In order to enjoy the 4K HD pictures, please use the 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable, and 3+9 VGA cable, we highly recommend a HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect the display for stable output.
6. Does not support non type-c ports devices, such as lighting ports or Micro ports.