USB-C to HDMI VGA HUB - connecting and mirroring a Type-C-equipped PC or Mac laptop to HDMI/VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p@60Hz or UHD (3840x2160)@30Hz , the HDMI and VGA can work simultaneously.
Support 4K Max - Supports HD 720P, Full HD 1080P for VGA and 4K UHD(3840x2160)@30Hz for HDMI. Note: When HDMI and VGA work simultaneously, the maximum resolution of the two is 1080P/60Hz.
Plug and Play - No need to install any drivers or external power supply. iMXPW USB-C to HDMI Multiport Adapter is only compatible with Type-C port of Thunderbolt 3 /GEN 1/GEN 2/DP Alt Mode. *Note: the travel adapter is only support mirror mode, not support extended mode.
Wide Compatible - Compatible a Type-C equipped devices and peripherals (Thunderbolt 3 compatible), such as New MacBook 12", New MacBook Pro 13"/15", iMac Pro 2017, iMac, Chromebooks, Dell XPS 13/15, Galaxy S8 etc.
Our all products have 30-day return for any reason and 18-month warranty for quality-related issues. If you have any question about our products, please submit it through 'Customer Questions & Answers', and our customer care team will answer you as soon as possible (This is the fastest and best effective way to get problems solved). Thank you.
Side 1 (Input): USB-C Port (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) *1
Side 2 (Output): HDMI (4K*2K, 30Hz) *1
Side 2 (Output): VGA (1080P, 60Hz) *1
Hub Color: Space Gray + Black
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Color: Black
Net Weight of Hub: 44g
- Both HDMI and VGA output supports VIDEO to monitor/HDTV. HDMI also supports AUDIO output, but VGA doesn't have that capability.
- There is no HDMI and VGA cable in the package, you may buy it for yourselves.
- When the signal does not transmit, please check whether the interfaces on both ends are tightened, or try to make usb-c interface flip and then insert it twice.
- This travel adapter is compatible with USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal (DP Alt Mode).
- In order to enjoy the 4K HD pictures, please use the 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable, and 3+9 VGA cable, we highly recommend a HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect the display for stable output.
- Does not support non type-c ports devices, such as lighting ports or Micro ports.
- If you have any question to our products, please submit it through "Customer Questions & Answers" or send us a message, our customer care team will answer you as soon as possible (This is the fastest and best effective way to get problems solved). Thank you.
CE, RoHS, FCC certificates