DECORA (2 in1 VGA HDMI)
USB 3.1 Type-C to HDMI VGA Adapter, iMXPW Decora 2 in1 VGA HDMI 4K UHD Dual Screen Display Adapter (Compatible Thunderbolt 3 Port) for New MacBook 12″, MacBook Pro, Chromebook, Dell, HP, more – Gray
The iMXPW USB-C to HDMI VGA adapter offers a plug and play solution for our USB-C ported laptop to an external TV/monitor/projector with HDMI and VGA port.'
- 5 in 1 USB-C Multiport Adapter Immediate extension of a USB Type C port of a computer into 3 individual USB 3.0 ports 1 SD (TF) card reader, and 1 micro SD card reader.
- Multi Card Reader Supports high speed reading and writing; supported memory cards: SD / Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC / TF.
- High Speed USB 3.0 Port The 3 USB 3.0 ports offer 5Gbps data transfer speed, which is 10X faster than USB 2.0, and USB 3.0 is backward compatible with USB 2.0, 1.1, 1.0.
- Plug and Play Does not require additional software, drivers, or a complicated installation. Hot swapping and auto detection warden are also supported.
- Delivery: free premium leatherette case, iMXPW Macbook HUB adapter, 24 month warranty. For the best connection, please use without laptop.
Side 1 (Input): USB-C Port (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) *1
Side 2 (Output): HDMI (4K*2K, 30Hz) *1
Side 2 (Output): VGA (1080P, 60Hz) *1
Hub Color: Space Gray + Black
Cable: Triple Shielded
Cable Color: Black
Cable Length: 9.5cm (exclude plug & socket two ends)
Net Weight of Hub: 44g
1. Both HDMI and VGA output supports VIDEO to monitor/HDTV. HDMI also supports AUDIO output, but VGA doesn’t have that capability.
2. There is no HDMI and VGA cable in the package, you may buy it for yourselves.
3. When the signal does not transmit, please check whether the interfaces on both ends are tightened, or try to make usb-c interface flip and then insert it twice.
4. This travel adapter is compatible with USB Type-C Thunderbolt 3 devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal (DP Alt Mode).
5. In order to enjoy the 4K HD pictures, please use the 1.4 or higher version HDMI cable, and 3+9 VGA cable, we highly recommend a HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect the display for stable output.
6. Does not support non type-c ports devices, such as lighting ports or Micro ports.
7. If you have any question to our products, please submit it through “Customer Questions & Answers” or send us a message, our customer care team will answer you as soon as possible (This is the fastest and best effective way to get problems solved). Thank you.
CE, RoHS, FCC certificates